Sustanon 350 – instructions for use
Sustanon’s reminder: the description of what constitutes Sustanon 350 the general information, side effects, pharmacokinetics, packaging, the norm of application, the joint action with other medications, the consequence of overdose, the specific use of lactation, indications for use when other data can not be used . We publish a list of recommended substitutes.
Doctors at our request spoke about the practice of using this drug, the specifics of pharmacokinetics for various ailments, for different groups of patients, for treatment at home and in the hospital.Own feedback on the effectiveness of the expressed and sick. A big request to you, dear readers, to tell in full detail about every case of Sustanon’s remedy known to you. How fruitful is its impact in comparison with other drugs that you used? With what can you compare its effectiveness, are there, in your opinion, more effective drugs with similar indications? Your judgment is extremely valuable to all who will later face the need to select the best way to heal.
Pharmachologic effect Sustanon 350
Indications for use Sustanon 350
The use and treatment of Sustanon 350 in male patients:
- delayed puberty;
- post-stroke syndrome;
- male infertility;
- male menopause;
- elimination of the deficiency of male sex hormones.
The use of Sustanon 350 in female patients:
- treatment of breast cancer (including late stages of the disease);
- elimination of bleeding at an elevated level of female sex hormones;
- elimination of violations of the climacteric period;
- ovarian cancer;
- uterine fibroids;
- inflammation of the endometrium of the uterus;
- elimination of proliferation of endometrial cells in the uterus;
- premenstrual syndrome.
How to use Sustanon 350
The recommended dosage of Sustanon for:
- men: up to 200 mg of the drug every two weeks (only 10-15 injections);
- treatment of impotence: 0.1 g of the drug every two weeks (only 5 injections);
- treatment of menopausal syndrome in men: 0.1 g of the drug every two weeks (a total of 5 injections);
- treatment of menopausal syndrome in women: 0.1 g of the drug once every three weeks;
- treatment of breast cancer in women: 100-200 mg of the drug every two weeks;
- treatment of ovarian cancer: 100-200 mg of the drug every two weeks.
Features of application:
- Sustanon should be injected deep into the muscle;
- Patients suffering from migraine, high blood pressure or epileptic seizures should be monitored by medical personnel throughout the duration of Sustanon’s treatment.
Prohibition of admission
Sustanon 350 is a medicament from the group of hormonal drugs. The main active substance of the drug is testosterone. Sustanon provides the male body with the optimal amount of this hormone necessary for its full functioning and development of the reproductive system.
Interaction with other medicinal products
Simultaneous application of Sustanon 350 with:
- Rifampicin, Primidon, alcohol-containing preparations or drugs of the barbiturate group leads to a decrease in efficacy;
- anticoagulant drugs, clofibrate, thyroid drugs or drugs that reduce blood glucose levels, leads to an increase in their action;
- blockers of fibrinolysis leads to the risk of blood clots;
- Cyclosporin leads to a delay in the excretion of Cyclosporin;
- antiepileptic drugs leads to increased epileptic seizures;
- Colestipol leads to a decrease in the effectiveness of Colestipol;
- Nicotinic acid leads to a decrease in the concentration of nicotinic acid.