Doxee 100mg (30 capsules)
100mg (30 capsules) of Doxycycline Alto
Doxycycline is a semisynthetic antibiotic of the group of tetracyclines of a wide spectrum of action. Has a bacteriostatic effect.
Semisynthetic antibiotic of a group of tetracyclines of a wide spectrum of action. Has a bacteriostatic effect due to suppression of protein synthesis of pathogens.
It is active against aerobic Gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (Including strains that produce penicillinase), Streptococcus spp. (Including Streptococcus pneumoniae), Bacillus anthracis, Listeria monocytogenes; Anaerobic bacteria: Clostridium spp.
Doxycycline is also active against aerobic Gram-negative bacteria: Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Escherichia coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Enterobacter spp., Klebsiella spp., Bordetella pertussis, and also for Rickettsia spp., Treponema spp., Mycoplasma spp. And Chlamydia spp.
Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Proteus spp., Serratia spp., Most strains of Bacteroides fragilis are resistant to doxycycline.
Mode of application:
Adults inside or in / in (drip) are prescribed 200 mg / day on the first day of treatment, in the following days – 100-200 mg / day. Multiplicity of admission (or intravenous infusions) – 1-2 times / day. For children older than 8 years and a body weight of more than 50 kg, the daily intake for oral administration or iv administration (drip) is 4 mg / kg on the first day of treatment. In the following days – 2-4 mg / kg / day, depending on the severity of the clinical course of the disease. Multiplicity of admission (or intravenous infusion) – 1-2 times / day. The recommended minimum time for IV infusion of 100 mg of doxycycline (when the concentration of the infusion solution is 0.5 mg / ml) is 1 hour.
Maximum doses: for adults for oral administration – 300 mg / day or 600 mg / day (depending on the etiology of the pathogen); For intravenous administration – 300 mg / day.
Caps. 100 mg: 10 pcs.
Capsules 1 caps.
Doxycycline hydrochloride 100 mg
5 pieces. – blisters (2) – packs of cardboard.
– Infectious and inflammatory diseases caused by microorganisms sensitive to doxycycline, incl. Infections of the respiratory organs and ENT organs;
– Gastrointestinal infections;
– Purulent infections of the skin and soft tissues (including acne);
– infections of the urogenital system (including gonorrhea, primary and secondary syphilis);
– typhus, brucellosis, rickettsiosis, osteomyelitis, trachoma, chlamydia
– Children’s age to 8 years (the possibility of formation of insoluble complexes with calcium in the bone skeleton, enamel and dentin teeth)
– hypersensitivity to tetracyclines
– severe hepatic impairment
– lactation period
– Myasthenia gravis (for intravenous administration).
– On the part of the digestive system: nausea, vomiting, anorexia, abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, dysphagia, glossitis, esophagitis, transient increase in blood levels of hepatic transaminases, alkaline phosphatase, bilirubin.
– On the part of the hematopoiesis system: neutropenia, thrombocytopenia, hemolytic anemia.
– Allergic reactions: skin rash, itching, eosinophilia; Rarely – Quincke’s edema, photosensitivity.
– Other: increased residual nitrogen, candidiasis, intestinal dysbiosis, discoloration of teeth in children.