Clenbuterol hydrochloride (Clen)
Clenbuterol for weight loss
Clenbuterol is a drug that belongs to the group of stimulants of beta-adrenoreceptors of the second type (beta-2-agonist), which are located in the bronchi. The composition includes clenbuterol hydrochloride.
Produced in two forms:
- Tablets . Contain 0.02 mg of active ingredient.
- Syrup . 5 ml contains 0.01 mg of active ingredient.
Description of the preparation
Due to the fact that clenbuterol has a stimulating effect on the beta-adrenergic receptors of the bronchi, bronchial tubes dilate because of the relaxation of the bronchial muscles (bronchodilator action). Also, the drug dilutes sputum, so that it is better excreted from the respiratory tract (mucolytic effect). As secondary effects, it affects beta-adrenoreceptors in the heart (speeds up its contractility and increases the pulse) and in the uterus (relaxes the muscles in the uterus).
The mechanism of action of clenbuterol for weight loss
Beta receptors are found not only in the heart, uterus and bronchi, a certain number of them are located in the muscles and fat tissue. After the drug enters these areas, a certain chemical reaction is triggered. Clenbuterol affects these receptors, speeding up their work. In this case, the adenosine monophosphate cyclical substance is released, which is the source of energy. It promotes the activation of enzymes responsible for burning excess fat tissue.
In addition, clenbuterol stimulates the production of adrenaline and norepinephrine hormones, which increase the elimination of adipose tissue from the body. And also blocks the action of the enzyme called lipoprotein lipase, which is responsible for the deposition of fat, in connection with which fat does not accumulate in the body.
To an insignificant extent under the influence of the medicine there is an increase in the production of thyroid hormones (thyroxine, triiodothyronine), which increase metabolism, contributing to weight loss.
The total metabolism is accelerated by the drug by 25-30%.
Indications for use
Indications for the use of clenbuterol are:
- Bronchial asthma, treatment of exacerbation;
- Bronchial asthma, prevention of seizures;
- Obstructive bronchitis;
- COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease).
Indications for the use of clenbuterol for weight loss:
- Burning of excess fat on the abdomen, hips and other predisposed places;
- Decreased body weight;
- Decreased appetite;
- Bodybuilding (as an aid and speeding up the process).
Clenbuterol has a number of contraindications, in which it can not be taken in any case:
- Allergic reactions to the drug;
- Tachycardia (heart palpitations and pulse – over 90 beats per minute);
- Tachyarrhythmia (increased heart rate and irregular heart function, with interruptions);
- Thyrotoxicosis (excessive production of thyroid hormones);
- Stenosis (constriction) of the aorta in the area of its connection with the left ventricle;
- Myocardial infarction in an acute period (1-7 days after the disease);
Overdose and side effects
Side effects of the drug include such conditions as:
- Trembling in the hands, especially in the fingers;
- Increased heart rate;
- Violation of the rhythm of the heart, the occurrence of interruptions
- Feeling of anxiety and anxiety;
- Allergic reactions (rash on the skin, itching, redness);
- Dry mouth;
- Decrease in the numbers of blood pressure.
In case of an overdose of clenbuterol, its side effects are aggravated, loss of consciousness, vomiting, shock (blood pressure less than 60/40 mm Hg) can be added. The consequence of such a serious reduction in pressure may be death.
If such symptoms occur, you should immediately call your doctor and cancel the drug.
Instructions for use Clenbuterol
The drug is applied 2 times a day (in the morning and before bedtime). For mild disease, 0.01-0.02 mg per dose (1½ tablets or 5-10 ml of syrup). In a more severe case, a single dose can be increased to 0.04 mg. With decreasing narrowing in the bronchi and improving breathing, the dosage returns to the standard.
The use of the drug clenbuterol for weight loss has its own characteristics. The course of treatment requires 14 days. After this, you should withstand a break of 2 weeks, in order to avoid getting used to receptors and repeat the course. Usually two courses are enough to get the effect. Male body requires a day not more than 120-140 mg per day, and female – 80-100 mgk. In order for the drug to function and the results were noticeable, it is necessary to combine the intake with diet for weight loss and physical exertion.
The course of clenbuterol by days:
- 1 day – 20 mcg (0.02 mg);
- 2 day – 40 mcg;
- 3 day – 60 mcg;
- Day 4 – 80 mcg;
- Day 5 – 100 mcg;
- 6-12 days – 120 mcg (women can continue with 100 mcg);
- Day 13 – 80 mcg;
- Day 14 – 40 mcg.
The drug should not be taken during pregnancy, because it affects the tone of the uterus.
Clenbuterol can be used with alcoholic beverages, the effect is practically unchanged. However, in case of weight loss, it is better to exclude this combination, because alcohol prevents fat burning and without the drug.
If intolerance to clenbuterol or if the drug can not be taken for other reasons, it can be replaced by analogues. These include spiropent and contraspasmin. Annotations to these medicines are in the package and describe their application in detail.
Showing all 5 results