Types and effects of anti estrogen drugs on the body
Estrogens are female hormones, which are produced by a large number of women’s ovaries and in an insignificant number of adrenals and other organs. In the male body, estrogens are also produced, although in small amounts. The production of hormones is produced by the testicles of a man. Compounds and dosage forms produced by chemical means. They are designed to block the effect of estrogens.
These drugs are taken to treat many diseases associated with hormonal failure and elevated levels of estrogen in the body. Excellent these drugs have proven themselves in the treatment of breast cancer. Progression of the tumor process can occur due to a high level of estrogen. In this case, lowering the level, the tumor stops growth, which makes it possible to conduct concomitant therapy more efficiently, preventing relapses. However, it should be clearly noted that taking estrogen blockers follows only the appointment of a highly qualified doctor and only under his supervision.
Varieties of antiestrogens and their effect on the human body
The modern pharmacological market offers consumers a wide choice of anti-estrogen preparations that can effectively reduce the level of estrogens in both women and men. It is worth highlighting the main varieties of these blockers:
Aromatase inhibitors (blockers) are pharmaceutical agents that can be used to effectively reduce the level of female sex hormones of estrogens. This level is reduced directly in the blood, however, also the effect of inhibitors is aimed at increasing the level of own testosterone and gonadotropic hormones. The process allows you to relatively establish a balance between hormones. In men, inhibitors can be widely used for the treatment of such diseases as gynecomastia (growth of mammary glands).
Inhibitors are widely used in bodybuilding. It is worth noting that more often athletes use drugs along with a course of steroids.
This method is designed to exclude the following states of the body:
- prevention of gynecomastia;
- exclusion of the state of hypertension;
- low level of anabolic hormones in the athlete’s blood;
- low level of relief;
- high level of estrogen.
Selective estrogen receptor modulators are pharmaceutical preparations that produce effects not only on body tissues, but also on bones and the heart system. However, it is worth noting that drugs such as the breast and uterus do not have any effect. But in the prevention and treatment of breast cancer drugs affect the high level of estrogen, which can stop the growth of the tumor, and accelerate the process of action of chemotherapy. The blocking of estrogen receptors is active, which allows one to judge the effectiveness of selective modulators, which selectively act on all organs and tissues of the human body as a whole. Drugs interfere with the passage of the hormone testosterone to estradiol, and the hormones estrogen completely stop acting or become blocked.
In any onco-process in the human body, these pharmaceutical preparations effectively slow down the growth of the tumor. In this case, a complete blockage of the estrogen receptors occurs.
- The next widespread use of anti-estrogen drugs is the treatment of infertility in women. Thanks to the stabilization of the hormonal balance, which produces anti-estrogenic drugs, infertility due to high estrogen levels is favorably treatable. And after therapy, there is usually a full opportunity to quickly become pregnant.
- Anti-estrogen therapy is sometimes given to children during puberty. The problem is related to the fact that puberty in some adolescents is slow or not observed at all. Here, estrogen-blockers will come to the rescue. Such therapy is carried out until the child grows up and all the processes are not adjusted.
- Athletes who face such a problem as a high level of estrogen. In this case, the administration of estrogen-blockers is also indicated. This is done so that the level of testosterone rises to the put level. A low level of estrogen interferes with such a process as the formation of muscle mass. To the body was embossed, and the muscle mass was increased in the required amount, the administration of anti-estrogen preparations is prescribed. Medicines, as well as nutritional supplements can be used exclusively under the supervision of the attending physician and only after passing the necessary tests.
Treatment of male diseases with Anti Estrogen
The man’s age is the age when the body is faced with many diseases and unpleasant conditions. The level of testosterone decreases. However, it should be noted that if the level of testosterone is very fast and to a large extent becomes below normal, then this decrease can cause such an unpleasant state of the body as hypogonadism.
Hypogonadism is a condition of the male organism, which is characterized by a very weak production of a gonadotropic hormone. This condition can be accompanied by the following symptoms:
- Absent or sufficiently weak level of libido;
- Unproductive and poor quality of sperm;
- Problems associated with erection;
- Constant fatigue of the body, the desire to sleep.
Estrogens are female hormones considered, but it was noted that in the male body, they also have to be present, but in smaller numbers than in women. All estrogens are divided into three major hormones, namely: estradiol, estrone and estriol. It is estradiol is the most important active hormone in the body of a man. The functions of the hormone are aimed at the normal functioning of the male joints, as well as the normal formation of brain tissue.
If a man is faced with such a problem as hormonal imbalance, it is worth asking for a highly qualified specialist. The doctor will prescribe the necessary examinations and the delivery of proper tests, mainly this determination of the hormonal level in the blood of a person.
A sufficiently high level of estrogen and a low level of testosterone may cause the following unpleasant conditions in the body of a man, namely:
- development of gynecomastia (atypical growth of mammary glands);
- cardiovascular diseases;
- the risk of heart attacks and strokes increases several times;
- uncontrolled weight gain, obesity;
- various diseases of the prostate and genitourinary system as a whole.
For all these problems, anti estrogen agents are widely used. If the cause of the conditions is associated with a low level of testosterone, then substitution therapy will become a reasonable solution. The patient is prescribed drugs that will help increase testosterone levels, which will be a remarkable blockage of estrogen. This method will help normalize the hormonal balance in the body, thereby improving the patient’s condition.
A modern pharmaceutical market presents a large number of anti-estrogen preparations to consumers. The drugs have an anti-estrogenic effect, blocking the production of female sex hormones, estrogens. As mentioned above, estrogens are observed not only in the female body, but also in the male body, and therefore the level may rise in the blood of the male. It is to reduce this level and developed pharmaceutical pharmaceutical antiestrogens.
Usually taking anti-estrogenic drugs in men can lead to infertility. However, it should be noted that such a drug as “Clomid” has a good effect on the increased level of hormones, and also does not have a negative effect on male fertility.
If we consider such a subdivision of anti estrogen drugs as selective estrogen receptor modulators, then it should be noted that they mainly affect estrogen in women during therapy aimed at treating breast cancer, but they can also have an excellent estrogen-blocking effect, and also raise testosterone levels in men. These drugs are shown to men with the following problems:
- manifestations of gynecomastia of different severity;
- full or partial infertility;
- low quantity of qualitative spermatozoa.
These drugs are usually prescribed by a doctor, based on the condition of a man, as well as by analyzing the level of hormonal imbalance. However, it is worth noting that in pharmacies you can find such widely known anti-estrogenic drugs, such as:
This is an incomplete list of drugs with such a narrow focus of action as an anti-estrogenic effect. In women, drugs are well proven in the fight against endometrial cancer. For example, Raloxifene helps prevent this type of cancer. Also, one of its advantages is the ability to exert a blocking effect on the positive effect of estrogen when influencing the density of bone takna.
Lazofoksifen creates an obstacle to loss of bone density, which contributes to less brittle bones. But its downside is that it can thicken the blood.
Unconventional methods for reducing estrogen levels
The processing of estrogens in the human body is done by the liver. The body is able to convert hormones into organic compounds that are eliminated from the body without problems. However, it is worth noting that the liver can release hormones in two ways – this is the usual way of excretion through the gastrointestinal tract and if the body is not working properly, the second way is toxic to the body. The second way is the development of cancerous tumors. That is, it should be noted that the body worked as a clock, and estrogens were excreted in the right way, there is no need to increase the level of these hormones, and also it is necessary to regulate the work of the gastrointestinal tract as a whole.
Therefore, you need to consider the following methods of removing unwanted estrogens from the body, without the use of anti estrogen drugs.
- Actions aimed at improving the gastrointestinal tract. It is worth paying attention to the fact that if the gastrointestinal tract does not function properly, then the elimination of toxins does not occur correctly. Consequently, toxins accumulate in the body, and their withdrawal is still mandatory, so such harmful substances are looking for all possible ways to exit. Reduce the level of estrogen becomes possible due to the established activity of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Proper nutrition helps to reduce the level of estrogen. By stabilizing the food, it becomes possible to reduce the level of estrogens. It is worth reducing the amount of carbohydrates consumed, as well as increasing the intake of proteins and fats of the omega-3 series.
- Elimination of excess weight. It is worth noting that estrogens accumulate in the fat mass. Accordingly, the smaller the body weight of a person, the lower the level of estrogens.
- Reception of phytoestrogens. Phytoestrogens of natural origin can accumulate in the body, which stabilizes the hormonal background and helps in the removal of natural estrogens of the human body.
- The use of “right” drinks. It is necessary to exclude alcohol from the diet. This is due to the fact that alcoholic beverages affect the functioning of the liver, which makes it difficult to remove estrogens from the body.
A high level of estrogen can lead to many health problems. Reduce this level only with the help of medical devices, after consulting with a doctor. Therefore, it is mandatory to undergo all medical examinations and take tests.
Showing 1–16 of 22 results
Altamofen-10 10mg 50 pills$14.00 Add to cart
Altamofen-20 20mg 50 pills$19.00 Add to cart
Anastrover 1mg (25 pills)$34.00 Add to cart
Anastrozole 1mg (10 pills)$13.00 Add to cart
Anazole 1mg (30 pills)$36.00 Add to cart
Aromex 25mg (30 pills)$79.00 Add to cart
Clomid 100mg 100mg (10 pills)$11.00 Add to cart
Clomid 50mg 50mg (10 pills)$7.00 Add to cart
Clomiver 50mg (25 tabs)$20.00 Add to cart
Dostinex 0.5mg 4 pills$17.00 Add to cart
Exemestane 25mg 28 pills$77.00 Add to cart
Exemever 25 mg (25 pills)$75.00 Add to cart
Fempro 2.5mg (10 pills)$7.00 Add to cart
Letromina 2.5mg (50 pills)$48.00 Add to cart
Maxi-Fen-10 10mg 50 pills$22.00 Add to cart
Maxi-Fen-20 20mg (100 pills)$39.00 Add to cart