Efedrina Level 50mg
Many substances can improve the effect of training. At the same time, they not efedrina level only increase their effectiveness, but also improve the athlete’s well-being after exhausting occupations. Ephedrine is one of such substances, which has a number of its features.
What is ephedrine?
This substance belongs to the group of alkaloids, it is contained in various types of ephedra. On the basis of ephedrine, special preparations with stimulating action are created that can be used to activate fat cells and reduce appetite in intensive training. It is also often used in medicine for the treatment of the following diseases:
- Bronchial asthma.
The structure is very similar to that of methamphetamines and amphetamines. As it was previously noted, by chemical characteristics, the substance efedrina level belongs to the class of alkaloids. In large quantities, the substance is found in plants that belong to the genus Ephedra. To add special properties to the alkaloid-based drug, ephedrine hydrochloride and ephedrine sulfate are produced.
How does ephedrine work on the body?
When considering any drug, special attention should be given to how it works on the body. Ephedrine belongs to the class of sympathomimetics, which determines the following features of its effect on the body:
- The action of the basic substance is due to the release of catecholamines, which are contained in nerve endings.
- Catecholamine interacts with andrenergic receptors.
- The main impact is characterized by the activation of the sympathetic nervous system.
- Ephedrine itself does not affect the nervous efedrina level system, because the substance can not penetrate through the blood-brain barrier because of its origin.
Another kind of exposure may occur only if other substances are included in the composition of the drug.
Effect from the effects of ephedrine
The considered features of the impact on the body determine the presence of the following effect:
- There is a burning of fat.
- The effect of a decrease in appetite is very pronounced.
- After admission, it is often possible to note an increase in heart rate.
- The process of metabolism is accelerated.
- There is a mental stimulation because of the impact on the nervous system.
- Significantly increases efficiency, which affects the effectiveness of ongoing training.
- Moderate diuretic effect.
It can often be found that ephedrine is combined with other substances. Often used as additives are:
For several years manufacturers of sports nutrition have been building a fat burner based on ECA, but after a while such substances were banned. In other countries, for example, in India and China, such sports nutrition is produced in the present time.
Side effects of ephedrine and how to avoid them
Despite such an impressive list of positive effects, like many other substances used in sports nutrition, ephedrine has side effects. These include:
- Load on the cardiovascular system.
- Skin disorders, which are manifested by sweating, hot flashes.
- In some cases, nausea, loss of appetite is possible.
- The central nervous system suffers, which is manifested by insomnia, anxiety and aggressiveness.
- Dizziness, tremor, dry mouth, headache.
As a rule, minor side effects, for example, dry mouth pass after 2-3 days of taking the drug. However, the burden on the heart is the effect of prolonged reception if the recommendation is not observed or if there is a predisposition to cardiovascular disease.
There are several ways to avoid the occurrence of some side effects:
- The use of beta-blockers can reduce the burden on the cardiovascular system. It is necessary to check the purity of the pulse during heavy loads.
- A day is recommended to drink at efedrina level least 2.5 liters of water. Otherwise, there is dehydration, which will cause many side effects.
- In the afternoon, do not take the drug because it can cause insomnia.
- If side effects occur, you should lower the dose or stop using this medication.
Often the use of ephedrine is agreed with the doctor.
The use of ephedrine in bodybuilding
This substance is often included in the sports nutrition. However, in its pure form it is rather difficult to meet. In bodybuilding, ephedrine is used in cases when it is necessary to dry or significantly increase work capacity during training.
Preparations containing ephedrine (for use in bodybuilding)
The most popular drugs in bodybuilding was BRONCHOLITI. This syrup against cough is released without a prescription in the pharmacy. The composition of one bottle includes:
- Ephedrine hydrochloride is 100 milligrams.
- Basil oil is 125 milligrams.
- Hydrobromide is 125 milligrams.
According to many, this drug is an ideal source of ephedrine, but it has a significant drawback – one bottle contains 43 grams of sugar.
Also often used is the Hvoynik two-colony. In its composition, 1-2% of ephedrine from the total mass of grass.
Analogues of ephedrine
In many countries, ephedrine is prohibited from selling in its efedrina level pure form, since the substance causes quite a few side effects.The sale, purchase and storage of preparations containing ephedrine in concentrations of more than 10% is prohibited. A substitute may be thyroxine , which is the hormone of the thyroid gland.