Aromasin pct is a competitive inhibitor of peripheral estrogen receptors. And if earlier it was believed that the drug does not have an estrogen-like effect, today this point of view is completely rejected. In fact, the ratio of agonistic and antagonistic activity is 45/55. Chemically, Tamoxifen is a derivative of triphenylethylene. The drug belongs to the group of sexual hormones. Initially, it was used to treat cancer in women (breast cancer). But, undoubtedly, today Aromasin is much more common in the field of sport and bodybuilding in particular.
Action of Aromasin
- Increased strength.
- Increase the hardness and texture of the musculature.
- Increase in muscle mass. Tamoxifen is very popular in bodybuilding There is an opinion that without it there is not a single victory in major competitions.
- Severe antiestrogenic effect. The effect that made Aromasin pct so popular. The higher the dosage of AAS, the greater the need for compensation of estrogenic activity. The use of tamoxifen or its analogs on PCT after severe courses is almost mandatory.
- Fighting fat deposits.
- Prevention of feminization.
- Reducing the risk of developing atherosclerosis, preventing cardiovascular diseases.
- Improved liver function.
The antiestrogenic effect of Aromasin is due to the blocking of estrogen receptors (rather than the termination of the conversion of testosterone to estrogen, as many think). The drug only freezes estrogenic activity, but does not prevent it completely.
How to take Aromasin PCT
Reception of Aromasin after a course of steroids is recommended to be combined with aromatase inhibitors, the most popular of which is Proviron (it is often used because it does not inhibit the production of growth hormone and suppresses aromatization, thereby increasing the concentration of anabolic hormones in the blood). Aromasin pct as the main means of PCT is used in dosages of 10 to 20 milligrams daily, starting from the last week of the course and ending with the second week after its completion. If Proviron is not taken, Tamoxifen comes on a little later – at week 2, and ends 2-3 weeks after it was discontinued.